Museums Alaska is grateful for contributions of any kind. Your generosity helps support continued work on our mission: to maintain an association of Alaska’s museum professionals and volunteers in order to provide opportunities for improvement of museum and cultural center services in Alaska and to enhance public understanding of the purposes and functions of Alaska’s museums and cultural centers.
Our Core Values:
• Inclusive (be a neutral collaborator, listener, and partner)
• Heritage (of local communities, regions, and the state)
• Resource Sharing (for members and communities through programs and partnerships)
• Sharing (serving as a neutral conduit between collecting and heritage institutions)
• Supporting Unique Alaskan Needs (in creative and inclusive ways)
Your gift will be used to support Museums Alaska’s programs. Please select a program to support below.
Donna Matthews Professional Development Fund
The Museums Alaska Board of Directors is committed to helping its members to take advantage of attending the Annual Conference through travel scholarships. This initiative is made possible by generous donations to the Donna Matthews Professional Development Fund.
Click below to donate any amount to the Donna Matthews Professional Development Fund:
Museums Alaska General Fund
Museums Alaska is committed to improving the services we offer year round.
Our Core Annual Programs:
• Membership (newsletter, website, networking opportunities)
• Advocacy (working for public policies that support member institutions)
• Professional Development (annual conference, resource-sharing, promoting leadership, and providing year-round educational opportunities)
• Art Acquisition Fund (grants for art acquisition)
• Collection Management Fund (grants for collection management/conservation projects)
Click below to donate any amount to the Museums Alaska General Fund:
Your donation to Museums Alaska is tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.